MBF Inspection Services strives to provide the highest quality inspection services while promoting strong safety awareness at each project and with every client. The MBF management team believes in a continuous focus on staying abreast of new industry standards, technical innovations and regulatory requirements to perform most optimally and efficiently for its clients. With a commitment to superior quality and customer service, MBF provides its customers with well-trained and qualified personnel whose dedication to onsite safety and workmanship mirror the needs and requirements of the client. Acting as a partner with the client, MBF has a vested interest in the success without incident of each project it touches.
MBF Inspection Services was started in 1992 by founders Frank Sturges and Mark Daniels. Meeting the needs of its valued customers, MBF inspection provides field management and inspection personnel to customers across the energy value chain. Over the 30 years MBF Inspection has been in operation, the company has evolved to meet the industry needs and regulations governing energy production, transportation and refinement.
MBF provides world-class customer service and a company culture that promotes ethics and integrity. With a breadth of experience spanning 42 states, across multiple types of energy projects from pipelines, to compressor and pump stations, MBF brings the technical expertise to exceed customer expectations. MBF boasts an exemplary safety program and has received dozens of safety awards from notable clients such as Chevron, BP, Cimarex and more. To be recognized in this manner by its clients pushes MBF Inspection to continue to offer quality service with safety at the forefront.
To set the standard for safety, environmental and inspection services through the provision of quality service from the most experienced, highly qualified personnel in the oil and gas industry.
- MBF recognizes the importance of inspection on the project site. The environmental and financial risks of a leak or malfunction could be astronomical. With this in mind, MBF ensures its staff is expertly trained and the quality of service is at the forefront of its operations for each client and on every project.
- MBF respects each client and their need for transparency in service and pricing. With each project assignment, MBF provides a detailed quote with transparent pricing. Post-inspection paperwork and OQs are prepared by the inspector and provide the most accurate date for your reporting needs. From start to end, you’ll have access to an operations manager to provide additional information and answer questions whenever you need it.
- MBF has an unmatched safety program, starting from the orientation of new employees. Following an extensive onboarding process to ensure each MBF inspector is properly trained, the MBF internal safety managers complete recertifications on a yearly basis. With multiple safety awards, MBF has a proven track record of above standard safety performance.
- At MBF, each client is a partner and each of the projects it is responsible for inspecting is treated as its own. Through hard work and dedication to meeting the needs of each client, MBF has become a trusted source for its clients who need quality and dependability on their project site.
- Working with the clients’ needs in mind, MBF works safely and efficiently to fish work in a timely manner. Recognizing the importance of inspection data, MBF strives to complete projects within the time allotted to ensure the client can continue its work without delays.
- Oil and gas is a highly regulated and continuously monitored industry. As changes in employment law, regulatory requirements, and environmental standards evolve, as does MBF to ensure it and its clients are safe from governmental non-compliance. It’s critical when choosing vendors that energy companies consider the implications of their vendors’ internal policies and practices and the implications of their non-compliance.